A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Augsten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Augsten is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Augsten, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Augsten graduated from Universidad De Cadiz.
Dr. Augsten has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Homestead Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis E Augsten MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Luis E. Augsten practice?
- Dr. Luis Augsten has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Augsten practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Marathon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Marathon Internists and Marathon Cardiologists.