A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Augsten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Augsten is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Augsten
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Augsten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Augsten, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Augsten graduated from Universidad De Cadiz.
Dr. Augsten has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Homestead Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis E Augsten MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Luis E. Augsten practice?
- Dr. Luis Augsten has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Augsten practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Marathon, FL.
See Marathon Internists and Marathon Cardiologists.