A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Ayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Ayo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Ayo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayo graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ayo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ayo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan