A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Barreras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Barreras is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barreras
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barreras Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Barreras, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Barreras graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Barreras has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Ramon Barreras FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Luis R. Barreras practice?
- Dr. Luis Barreras has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Barreras practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists, Fort Lauderdale Hematologists, and Fort Lauderdale Oncologists.