Learn more about Dr. Luis Barreras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Barreras is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barreras
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barreras Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Barreras, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Barreras graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Barreras has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Ramon Barreras FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Luis R. Barreras practice?
- Dr. Luis Barreras has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Barreras practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists, Fort Lauderdale Hematologists, and Fort Lauderdale Oncologists.