A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Bedoya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Bedoya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Bedoya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedoya graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bedoya has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Bedoya MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Luis Bedoya practice?
- Dr. Luis Bedoya has 4 office locations.
Dr. Luis Bedoya practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Chula Vista Internists and Chula Vista Nephrologists.