A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Bello Espinosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Bello Espinosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Bello Espinosa, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bello Espinosa graduated from Universidad Metropolitana, Barranquilla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bello Espinosa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Enrique Bello Espinosa MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Luis E. Bello Espinosa practice?
- Dr. Luis Bello Espinosa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Bello Espinosa practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Gainesville Neurologists.