A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Berrios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Berrios is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Berrios graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berrios has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis D Berrios MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis D. Berrios practice?
- Dr. Luis Berrios has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Berrios practices Family Medicine near Punta Gorda, FL.
See Punta Gorda Primary Care Doctors.