A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Berrizbeitia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Berrizbeitia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Berrizbeitia, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berrizbeitia graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Berrizbeitia has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Daniel Berrizbeitia MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luis D. Berrizbeitia practice?
- Dr. Luis Berrizbeitia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Berrizbeitia practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Princeton Surgeons.