A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Berrizbeitia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Berrizbeitia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Berrizbeitia, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berrizbeitia graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Berrizbeitia has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berrizbeitia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luis D. Berrizbeitia practice?
Dr. Luis Berrizbeitia practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Princeton Surgeons.