A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Berrizbeitia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Berrizbeitia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berrizbeitia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berrizbeitia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Berrizbeitia, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berrizbeitia graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Berrizbeitia has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Daniel Berrizbeitia MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luis D. Berrizbeitia practice?
- Dr. Luis Berrizbeitia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Berrizbeitia practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Princeton Surgeons.