A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Bracero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Bracero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Bracero, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Bracero graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Bracero has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Charleston Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Alfonso Bracero MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Bracero practice?
- Dr. Luis Bracero has 5 office locations.
Dr. Luis Bracero practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Charleston, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Scott Depot, WV and Bronx, NY.
See Charleston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.