A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Bustos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Bustos, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bustos graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Bustos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bustos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luis E. Bustos practice?
Dr. Luis Bustos practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.