A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Bustos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Bustos, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bustos graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Bustos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Eduardo Bustos MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luis E. Bustos practice?
- Dr. Luis Bustos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Bustos practices Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.