A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Bustos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bustos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bustos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Bustos, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bustos graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Bustos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis E Bustos MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luis E. Bustos practice?
- Dr. Luis Bustos has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Bustos practices Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.