A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Byrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Byrne, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrne graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Byrne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Town & Country Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Oswaldo Byrne MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Luis O. Byrne practice?
- Dr. Luis Byrne has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Byrne practices Psychiatry near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Psychiatrists.