A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Byrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Byrne is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byrne
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Byrne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Byrne, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrne graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Byrne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Town & Country Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Oswaldo Byrne MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Luis O. Byrne practice?
- Dr. Luis Byrne has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Byrne practices Psychiatry near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Psychiatrists.