inactive

Dr. Luis Maas III MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Royal Oak, MI

4.9

May 30th, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr Maas for over 30yrs. If there is such a thing as "perfection" he is it. The best of the best. from a-z. I have NEVER had a bad experience with him. I totally trust him with MY LIFE. 5+ stars in all categories .

February 20th, 2012
Great doctor, excellent bedside manner

May 11th, 2011
Satisfied Patient
Dr. Maas has been my doctor for about 17 years. Originally I went to see him after a gallbladder attack. He encouraged me to have it out at that time but being the bad patient I am - I did not. Three years ago my general practioner sent me back to him as I was losing weight rapidly, could not eat and was in severe abdominal pain for months! Again, gallbladder was said to be the culprit and I reluctantly, at his suggestion went through a battery of tests of which many were performed by him. Despite my fears of being "put out" for the tests, he was very reassuring and understanding. His bedside manner was calming. He also performed each test thouroughly and skillfully and in a quick manner without compromising the accuracy of the results. The test results concurred with his diagnosis and resulted in a few surprises as well. I underwent surgery for the problems and have been well ever since. I truly appreciate the time, care and concern he exhibited for me and would recommend him highly.