A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Ortega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Ortega is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Ortega, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Crisis Intervention
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortega graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ortega has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Carlos Ocfemia Ortega MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Luis C. Ortega practice?
- Dr. Luis Ortega has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Ortega practices Psychiatry near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Psychiatrists.