Dr. Luis Villa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luis Villa?

Posted on September 30th, 2017

Dr. Villa is the best Doctor ever. He was out family Doctor for over 18 years. We could not have asked for a better Doctor that cared about all of us. Eva Mason and family

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Dr Villa is a very kind person , he takes time and explain every thing

Failure to hold appointment and disrespectful staff.

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

After 6 weeks of scheduling a physical with Dr. Villa, I waited over an hour to be seen by a nurse. My blood pressure was taken with a failing battery operated wrist meter and incorrectly measured. My 3:30pm appointment for a physical was incorrectly scheduled and the nurse stated Dr. Villa would see me after 5:00pm when the Dr. was finished with his patients. After waiting another 30 minutes, the Dr. never showed and I walked out. Dr. Villa nor a representative from his office never called me to apologize or acknowledge their mistake. I am sending him a bill for my lost wages as a result. Take caution as I believe this was not an isolated incident. His office staff was disrespectful and short. Never would I recommend someone to his practice. Worst part is that St. Joseph's Hospital staff recommended me to him while I was recently in for a medical proceedure. They were shocked when I informed them of my experience. Lastly, Dr. Villa's parking validation was only good for one hour. After waiting for over this time, I was requested to pay for the additional parking fee's.....All my other physicians within his tower validate parking for the entire visit.....go figure...

Very professional

Posted on August 27th, 2012

Dr. Villa understands my needs and Keeps me motivated towards a healthy life style.

Great Doctor!

Posted on February 17th, 2012

Dr. Villa has been my primary doctor for over 15 years, he is very knowledgeable and informative. He always takes the time to listen and is great with follow-up.

Dr. Villa is the best doctor ever

Posted on October 4th, 2010

My husband wa very sick, went to hospital ang they just gave him something for the pain on his chest, a fiend of mine recomended Dr Villa, and we discovered the best doctor ever, he not only knew what he had, we was so caring, and explained all he had, which was a bronquitis, since then he is a main doctor for our family and many friends.

great doctor, long waites some times bad parking

Posted on May 6th, 2010

parking is always hard since so many patients there. Make sure you have your parking ticket validated. I think you only get 1 or 2 hours free then you have to pay and that is NOT good. So lets say you need blood tests you can go to unilab on the 5th floor but that will ccost you on the way out since they charge you to park that is awful.... on the upside the doctor is very good and very caring. he is in high demand and regular appoints are a week or a couple of weeks ahead, the doctor is awesome the staff in the front isnt so friendly though at times they seemed bossy. you feel like cattle being processed. I wouldnd change the doctor though. He is great and cares about you a lot. over the doctor gets 5 starts the waiting times are great sometimes and the staff doesnt seem that friendly at times so they get 2 starts. i do have to give it up for the docs secretary because she always manages to squueze me in when i really sick and the doctor alwats seems me asap when ill.ok so if parking isnt an issue for you and you just want a great doctor go for it.

Posted on October 25th, 2017