A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Cabrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Cabrera is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Cabrera, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Employed Physicians
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec).
Dr. Cabrera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Hialeah Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Rene Cabrera MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis R. Cabrera practice?
- Dr. Luis Cabrera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Cabrera practices Family Medicine near South Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.