A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Camacho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Camacho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Camacho
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Camacho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Camacho, MD, MPH is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Blood Disorders
- Neoplastic Processes
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Camacho graduated from Universidad Militar Nueva Granada, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Camacho has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Hernando Camacho MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Luis H. Camacho practice?
- Dr. Luis Camacho has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Camacho practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.