A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Camacho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Camacho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Camacho, MD, MPH is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Blood Disorders
- Neoplastic Processes
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Camacho graduated from Universidad Militar Nueva Granada, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Camacho has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Hernando Camacho MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Luis H. Camacho practice?
- Dr. Luis Camacho has 5 office locations.
Dr. Luis Camacho practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.