A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Canales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Canales is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Canales, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Canales graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Canales has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center
- Massena Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Ivan Canales MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Luis I. Canales practice?
- Dr. Luis Canales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Canales practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Massena, NY.
See Massena Internists and Massena Gastroenterologists.