A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Casaubon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Casaubon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Casaubon, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Casaubon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Casaubon has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Casaubon MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Luis Casaubon practice?
- Dr. Luis Casaubon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Casaubon practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Austin Endocrinologists.