A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Castellanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Castellanos is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castellanos
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Castellanos, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellanos graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Castellanos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Promise Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis R Castellanos MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Luis R. Castellanos practice?
- Dr. Luis Castellanos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Castellanos practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Cardiologists.