Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Luis Castellanos
Luis Castellanos, MD,, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Luis Castellanos is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center, UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest and Promise Hospital San Diego. He speaks Spanish.
Luis Castellanos has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Luis Castellanos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi42
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi7
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi46