A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Castillo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castillo
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Castillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Honduras, Tegucigalpa.
Dr. Castillo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Alonso Castillo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Castillo practice?
- Dr. Luis Castillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Castillo practices Family Medicine and General Practice near El Monte, CA.
See El Monte Family Physicians and El Monte Primary Care Doctors.