A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Cenedese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Cenedese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Cenedese, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Cenedese graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cenedese has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Alfonso Cenedese MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Cenedese practice?
- Dr. Luis Cenedese has 4 office locations.
Dr. Luis Cenedese practices Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons.