Dr. Luis Cenedese MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 1st, 2016
Highly recommend
I had very pleasant experience visiting Dr.Cenedese. This doctor is professional, polite, and charming. He did injections for me and I was very happy with the results. The office is spacious, the staff is nice, and the prices are affordable. I would highly recommend this doctor to everyone.

April 18th, 2016
Talented and Compassionate Sugeon
I have total faith in the surgical ability of my Doctor. I am so pleased with my procedure that I have referred my wife and nurse to him.

June 4th, 2013
That's expirience
I didn't know that if surgeon make failure you need exactly same money to improve his fail. Now I know that. Unfortunately, too late. Dr.Cenedese can make it good only general & simple surgery, but dont trust him your face or open bodyparts. He will not be responsible for result.

April 5th, 2013
BEWARE! Run don't walk...
Botox and Dysport injections are fairly common procedures. I have been getting them for 6 years from several doctors with no problems or complaints. After leaving Dr. Cenedese's office, I ended up with a black eye! Literally...a black eye?!? They would take no responsibility for their inadequate procedure and the retarded loopy nurse even said to me, "this will go away, sometimes this happens". For your own sake...run don't walk from this "Doctor". I'm giving 1 star because that is the lowest...he deserves no stars.

March 9th, 2013
beware!
Dysport on the forehead worked out fine, that's why I gave 2 stars. But "side-effect" of having bumps on my forehead every morning is awful. The bumps go away during the day, but still they are quite visible and appear every morning on my forehead on another spot. When I asked the doctor about this, he told me to go and enjoy life.

January 30th, 2012
By far the worst doctor
Beware! Do your complete research, pay that extra buck for thorough information regarding this doctor, you will discover that he has and still have pending a few malpractice cases. I am never recomending him, he butchered me.

December 30th, 2011
Dr. Cenedese was excellent!! I was taken as soon as I walked in which I was happy about. I went there because I had a few wrinkles around the mouth area. The doctor was gentle and precise. The wrinkles are gone. He was professional and friendly. I felt right at home. I am definitly going to go back to him.

August 17th, 2011
FABULOUS HUMAN BEING AND TECHNICAL EXPERT
The doctor has always been available for me whether it is a cosmetic procedure or an emergeny. He reponds to calls to the office or his cell phone afer hours/weekends. His results have been fabulous. Thed doctor has always held my hand through the healing process. I have had him do my breasts, eyelids and liposuction. I would not even think of going to anyone else.

July 5th, 2011
JUST AN AMAZING AND FINE DOCTOR:)
i've been having a great experience with one of the finest doctor Luis A Cenedese in NY... not only that he is very gentle but he makes u so comfortable that u'r not afraid about whatever he's doing on u.. and he really cares about u...also u get absolut great advices on whatever u need to know:)I did recommend him to my girlfriend and she'll see him real soon, and i will keep on recommending him to everybody i know, he does a real good job and makes u look real beautiful and natural..:):)..It's just a secret i keep to myself when getting non stop compliments from men lol:)

May 10th, 2011
Perfectionist !!!

February 15th, 2011
Very knowledgable and talented doctor! He did excellent work and even threw in a little humor at times to make me laugh and less nervous. His staff is great and made sure I was comfortable at all times. I think he is a very skilled plastic surgeon who has lots of experience and I highly recommend him!

February 14th, 2011
Great experience
I needed to have a mole removed from my chest area. I was apprehensive about having it removed because I was afraid of having a scar in such a prominent spot. Dr. Cenedese was very caring--he comforted me and eased my worries. He was thorough in removing the mole (which was very deep) and stitching me up. It's only been a couple of months and there is hardly any scar! I am extremely pleased with the work that he did. I would definitely recommend him to all of my friends!