A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Cespedes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Cespedes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cespedes graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Simon, Cochabamba.
Dr. Cespedes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Westlake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Edgar Cespedes MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Luis E. Cespedes practice?
- Dr. Luis Cespedes has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Cespedes practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Elmhurst, IL.
See Elmhurst Internists and Elmhurst Nephrologists.