A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Chaname:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Chaname, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaname graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Chaname has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Miguel Chaname DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis M. Chaname practice?
- Dr. Luis Chaname has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Chaname practices Family Medicine near Colton, CA.
See Colton Family Physicians.