Learn more about Dr. Luis Chanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Chanes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Chanes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chanes graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Chanes has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Alberto Chanes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Chanes practice?
- Dr. Luis Chanes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Luis Chanes practices Ophthalmology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Santa Ana Ophthalmologists.