A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Chanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Chanes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chanes
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chanes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Chanes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chanes graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Chanes has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Alberto Chanes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Chanes practice?
- Dr. Luis Chanes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Luis Chanes practices Ophthalmology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Lake Forest, CA.
See Mission Viejo Ophthalmologists.