A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Chanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Chanes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chanes
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chanes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Chanes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chanes graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Chanes has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Alberto Chanes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Chanes practice?
- Dr. Luis Chanes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Chanes practices Ophthalmology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Mission Viejo Ophthalmologists.