A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Luis Charbonier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Charbonier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Charbonier graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Charbonier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis M Charbonier MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis M. Charbonier practice?
- Dr. Luis Charbonier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Charbonier practices Internal Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Internists.