A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Chavez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Chavez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Chavez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - New Orleans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Alberto Chavez MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Chavez practice?
- Dr. Luis Chavez has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Chavez practices General Practice near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans General Practitioners.