Learn more about Dr. Luis Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Chu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Chu, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Chu MD is a male Hematologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Luis Chu practice?
- Dr. Luis Chu has 8 office locations.
Dr. Luis Chu practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood Ranch, FL and Venice, FL.
See Sarasota Hematologists and Sarasota Oncologists.