A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Colato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Colato is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Colato, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Colato graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Colato has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Southwest Cardiovascular
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Ramon Colato MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis R. Colato practice?
- Dr. Luis Colato has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Colato practices Internal Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Las Cruces Internists.