Dr. Luis Collazo MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Gaylord, MI

• Good
  • Bad

October 23rd, 2011
Best Dr. I've ever encountered!!!
Dr. Collazo is one of the best Drs in the area, if not, the entire state. He is both thorough and thoughtful; precise and clear. He answers all my questions patiently. I never feel rushed or dismissed. I am very pleased with his service and level of care.RE: DOESNT KNOW HOW TO CARE FOR OLDER KIDSTo anyone who might take said review to heart. I would like to point out that Dr. Collazo has yet to be in the area 5 yrs. I find it difficult to believe that he has been seeing your children for 6 years. I find this review to be inaccurate, if not, completely false.

October 23rd, 2011
The best Pediatrician in the area.
The experience with Dr Collazo has been the best since I started taking my children to a Doctor.bedside manners are the BEST.We'll always follow Dr Collazo.

October 4th, 2011
Doesn't know how to care for older kids
I have been going to Dr. Collazo for 6 years, however as my GIRLS get older I do not feel that he knows how to interact with them nor does he much care to. He seems to not listen and just brushes things off. We have since moved on to another doctor who has been able to help my kids and care about what they are saying. The one person that did stand out in this office was Pam, she is missed a great deal.

June 28th, 2011
We have been with Dr. Collazo for 3 years. We trust him completely. He is current with research and best methods for treatments. He always gives enough time and makes sure your questions are answered. His newest nurse (just 2 days on the job) is great. I agree with the last review, the interim nurse after Pam was horrible. This newest nurse is both caring and professional!

June 3rd, 2011
Love Doctor, Hate Nurse!
I have been with Doctor Collazo and he is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! His nurse Pam was just as amazing, however he has a new nurse in his office now! I can't stand her not one bit! She is rude, talks to you like you are an idiot and is just ignorant! She in my opinion is not good with my kids at all! She has a very hard time returning phone calls. Usually a four to five hour wait! Or sometimes all day! YOu know that the doctor is amazing when you stay and put up with the idiot nurse! I would never change doctor because I trust the doctor to much but I can't stand the nurse!

November 9th, 2009
So far, so good.
We recently switched our three children to Dr. Collazo. We have found the doctor and his staff warm and professional. One of our sons is plagued with pulmonary problems. Dr. Collazo is informed and up to date with all the most recent medications and literature on the subject. I feel confident that we're in the right place.

December 9th, 2008
Hard To Come By!
Excellent doctors are hard to come by. It feels great to leave the pediatricians office knowing that your child has had the best care possible. I have never left Dr. Collazo's office with any questions. He and his nurse Pam are very thorough with everything they do! Even between visits when I have questions regarding my daughters health (A LOT!), a phone call is promptly returned. I would recommend him to anyone!

February 16th, 2015