Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luis Constantin
Dr. Luis Constantin, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Taos, NM, with other offices in Albuquerque, NM and Taos, NM (and 3 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Constantin is affiliated with Lovelace Medical Center - Downtown, Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital and Heart Hospital of New Mexico at Lovelace Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Luis Constantin has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Luis Constantin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Taos, NM.
Dr. Howard Waitzkin
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Taos, NM 0 mi44
Dr. Teresa Cherry
Pain Management, Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology
Taos, NM 0 mi21
Dr. Eric Goldblatt
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Taos, NM 0 mi11