A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Cruz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruz
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Cruz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis R Cruz MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Luis R. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Luis Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Cruz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Cardiologists.