A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Miranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Miranda, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miranda graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Miranda has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miranda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luis G. Miranda practice?
Dr. Luis Miranda practices Anesthesiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Anesthesiologists.