A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Munoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Munoz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Munoz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Munoz graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Munoz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Daniel Munoz MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis D. Munoz practice?
- Dr. Luis Munoz has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Munoz practices Internal Medicine near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Internists.