A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Davila-Santini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Davila-Santini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davila-Santini
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davila-Santini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Davila-Santini, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davila-Santini graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Davila-Santini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Raphael Davila-Santini MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luis R. Davila-Santini practice?
- Dr. Luis Davila-Santini has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Davila-Santini practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Surgeons.