A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis De Armas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis De Armas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. De Armas graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. De Armas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Westchester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Enrique De Armas MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Luis E. De Armas practice?
- Dr. Luis De Armas has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis De Armas practices Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.