Dr. Luis Delacruz MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 2 reviews

July 28th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr De La Cruz has a wonderful doctor patient relationship with his patients. He listens to all concerns and worries, discusses other things that may be going on with your health. Doesn't play around with treatments or recommending procedures or other doctors if needed. I was having problems, seeing 3 other doctors for 7 months before being referred to him and immediately he had me doing a lung biopsy after seeing a CT scan of my chest. When my other doctor was dragging along in treatment of my Scleroderma and ILD, he recommended seeing a specialist and now I'm getting the care I needed and my health has gotten better. He's still my pulminologist. He's very well informed about my health issues and keeps in contact with the specialists at MUSC about my treatments. I wish more doctors took the time that he does with patients to truly listen to them.

March 30th, 2010
Mrs. Suzanne Kennedy
Dr. De La Cruz is my mothers puluminologist. We are very pleased with him and his staff. Dr. De La Cruz is alway willing to spend time answering our questions and concerns. We are every happy we switched to him over 2 years ago!