A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Del Rosario Cabral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Del Rosario Cabral is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Del Rosario Cabral
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Del Rosario Cabral Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Del Rosario Cabral, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Rosario Cabral graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Del Rosario Cabral has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Del Rosario Cabral MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Luis Del Rosario Cabral practice?
- Dr. Luis Del Rosario Cabral has 5 office locations.
Dr. Luis Del Rosario Cabral practices Rheumatology near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rockledge, FL.
See Melbourne Rheumatologists.