A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Del Rosario Cabral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Del Rosario Cabral is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Del Rosario Cabral, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Rosario Cabral graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Del Rosario Cabral has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Armando Del Rosario Cabral MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Del Rosario Cabral practice?
- Dr. Luis Del Rosario Cabral has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Del Rosario Cabral practices Rheumatology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Rheumatologists.