A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Duarte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Duarte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Duarte, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Essential Tremor
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Duarte graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duarte has 9 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis E Duarte FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luis E. Duarte practice?
- Dr. Luis Duarte has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Duarte practices Neurological Surgery near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Surgeons.