A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Duarte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Duarte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Duarte, MD, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Essential Tremor
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Duarte graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duarte has 9 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duarte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luis E. Duarte practice?
Dr. Luis Duarte practices Neurological Surgery, Neurology, and Radiation Oncology near San Angelo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX and Brady, TX.
See San Angelo Neurological Surgeons, San Angelo Neurologists, and San Angelo Radiation Oncologists.