Dr. Luis Alvarez Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Luis Alvarez?

COULD'NT HAVE BEEN BETTER

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Posted on October 24th, 2015

My lil nurse was the only one who understood my struggle. I had endo and colonoscopy the same day...I wake up in more pain than I ever felt in 18 hours of labor and they tried to rush me out the door...I ended up in the bathroom throwing up a Lil blood, which never occurred. I believe I just may have had a difficult case they had to work on my esophagus and remove whatever tumors were visible. It's a couple years later. I'm needing hernia surgery and I'm fearful. I'm scared of the lack of compassion and the rushed feeling. Oh...they gave nothing...nothing for pain after being in my intestine stretching my esophagus and burning away strictures in my esophagus and removing stuff from the other end...it's an outpatient procedure, but for people having 2 different procedures at the same time...I will tell you never again. I cried like a baby 3 days in pain.

He's fired.

Posted on April 11th, 2012

He may be a good doctor. He is over booked, to long waiting times. Get the sense that you are on an assemble line. Uses his P.A. for to much and first comes in to see you if you complain about the waiting time. His P.A. does not come across as friendly, more snobbish.Last appt. sat and waited for 30 got tired of waiting and left. They called me on cellphone 50min after appt. time, told them I had left and that Dr. Alvarez was fired.

I will not recommend him to anyone!

Posted on August 17th, 2011

NOT HAPPY

Posted on July 7th, 2011

I HAVE BEEN SEEING HIM FOR A YEAR, I HAVE CHRONIC GASTRITIS,ESOPHAGUS RINGS AND A HIATAL HERNIA. I DONT GET TO SPEAK TO HIM BUT 5 MINUTES. A SECOND BEFORE THE SCOPES WERE DONE. I AM TERRIBLY ILL, AFTER THE SCOPE I HAVE TO WAIT 2 WEEKS TO SEE HIM AGAIN. IN THE MEAN TIME NO MEDS R ANYTHING! DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Posted on April 1st, 2010

He might be an exceptional doctor but I NEED to ask questions and tell him of my concerns. I don't want to feel as if I'm just number 20 or so in his day.

Posted on November 9th, 2017