A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Mendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Mendez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Mendez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Uterine Cancer Uterine Cervical Neoplasm
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendez graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mendez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mendez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan