A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Mendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Mendez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Mendez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis E Mendez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Luis E. Mendez practice?
- Dr. Luis Mendez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Mendez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Hialeah Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Hialeah Oncologists.