Dr. Luis Morales MD Patient Reviews

2.6

March 10th, 2016
Patient
It is a pleasure to talk about Dr. Luis Morales. He is my doctor for eleven years. His diagnostic and treatment is very accurate. Also, Dr. Morales has spiiritual principles. My overall rating is very high.

March 9th, 2015
Great doctor horrible staff

February 25th, 2015
Unorganized, similar to a clinic, would not return.

July 23rd, 2013
PATIENT
Worse experience ever, the place is not clean. I waited 1 hour o my first visit and 2 hours the second visit even though I made appointments way in advance. They are not professional. Even worse the billing department billed me for Office Visit that was suppossed to be covered 100% on my health insurance plan because it was the yearly physical exam. They coded the bill wrong. Then they have me spent 2 hours in the waiting room to just read the blood test results to me and say everything is fine with the results. Even worse they also billed me for that second visit that should just be a pick up results visit or just a phone call to say your blood exams came out ok. I had to pay the bills just to avoid going to collections (about $180) because I got tired of spending my time calling them and explaining and calling back and leaving messages to clarify this.

March 12th, 2013
I wish Dr. Morales would truly take these reviews with all the seiousness that it deserves. It is so frustrating to visit his office. The staff is the worse I have EVER seen. There is absolutely no sense of professionalism from these folks. No sense of caring. Makes you wonder if this is how they treat their loved ones. I continuisly beg my mom to change this doctor. She knows is horrible, but can't find another doctor that speaks Spanish that hasn't been a total loss. I rather hire a translator, learn English than to deal with this office. It only took me one visit to change PCP. I look at the people in the waiting room and wonder WHY in earth would anyone come here. It all starts from the TOP. Dr. Morales please get a new office manager, and not a friend of your family, or a family member, but a real professional office manager that can shape up your office. Also, it is time for you to retire. I felt horrible having to assist you getting your laptop wheel cart into the room and watch you slowly getting yourself situated to do an exam. WOW! it felt like you needed a doctor. You have a bunch of newbies running around the office playing doctor. Not very good, not very responsible. This office needs a re-set button Retire and enjoy your golden years.

February 5th, 2013
Horrible, my appointment was at 3:45 andby 5:15pm I was still waiting to be seen. There were 4 people ahead of me yet to be seen. No matter how good of a doctor, I think it is rude and inconsiderate.

August 24th, 2012
Each time I need to have a Rx Refilled it is a nightmare.

October 6th, 2011
Visit for flu
Mr Morales office helped me get a quick appointment, met with him and he took his time to understand how i was feeling sick, It might take a little to see him but its about quality with this man. He cared for me and took care of me when i needed, thank you Dr Morales!!

May 11th, 2011
Long day but Excellent Doctor
It is a long appointment but he is very caring and really takes the time to understand what you are going through.

April 20th, 2011
HE NEEDS TO GO, DONT WAIST YOUR MONEY ON THAT OFFICE
this doctor is not good, and the staff even worst, when we were waiting inside the room, one of the nurse hispanic one, she was pregnat for that time, she was just complaining about how she have to do everything by her self AGAIN,that she was alone AGAIN!bESIDE THAT THE DOCTOR JUST WANT TO PRESCRIBE MEDICINE ALL THE TIME AHHH! AND IF YOU GET ANY BLOOD TEST WHICH YOU WILL! MAKE SURE YOU CALL BECAUSE THAY WONT CALL YOU AT LEAST TO TELL YOU THAT THEY HAVE THE RESULT AND THE EXCUSE WHY THEY DONT CALL YOU IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LOT TO DO AND THEY DONT HAVE TIME TO CALL YOU. UHM! I WONDER IF THEY THINK THAT WAY IF YOU OWED THEM MONEY.DONT GO THERE; PLEASE JUST DONT.

August 17th, 2009
It is time for this doctor to retire!!!!

June 19th, 2009
He is a very nice person; but should investigate, research when he doesn't know about something... not everyone is God!