A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Nieves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Nieves, PAIN MANAGEMENT PHYSICIAN is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Nieves, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Nieves graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nieves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Navarro Regional Hospital
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Escalante Nieves MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis E. Nieves practice?
- Dr. Luis Nieves has 10 office locations.
Dr. Luis Nieves practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Waxahachie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Waxahachie Physiatrists and Waxahachie Pain Management Doctors.