Dr. Luis Nieves Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luis Nieves?

May 18th, 2017

Worst Experience Ever

Wife was seen by Doctor, received injection in the office by medical assistant that should not be performing such procedures. Procedures should be performed by licensed physician. 2nd wife received a ESI from the physician in day surgery. Assuming the physician performed the procedure. The steroid was injected into the spinal cord leaving my wife with paralysis in her hand. 18 months later there has been no improvement and physician has shown no concern. As if she would let him touch her again. No lawyer will take the case because of the limitations of financial gain. This physician has not attended proper training and is not board certified in pain management. PLEASE stay away from this doctor, Texas Pain Relief Group and Precinct Ambulatory Surgery.

May 18th, 2016

Life Saving

I have battled neck pain for many years. I became addicted to narcotics and it almost ruined my life. Dr. Nieves listened to my concerns and recommended a cervical injection. I have 0 pain now in my neck. I am sober. Dr. Nieves saved my life! Thank YOU!

March 27th, 2016

Kind doctor.

Dr Nieves office can sometimes take a while to get you seen by him or the P.A. but he takes his time with you and cares about you and gives shots, etc that can help. You can tell by his demeanor that he is patient and wants to help you and is not in it just for the money.

February 14th, 2016

Best pain management doctor

The only doctor that really listened and helped my pain. i was seen by 9 doctors and they all did not help. thought i was lying. wouldn't help. that was a horrible experience couldn't walk and in so much pain. from day 1 Dr.Nieves helped. put me on meds and scheduled a procedure. explained exactly why i had the pain which no other doctor did. i could tell but how he talked and what was said he knew my pain and what i was going thru. i can now play with my nieces and nephews. i can now enjoy the day instead of lay on the sofa in pain and not walking.

November 23rd, 2015

Lifesaver...I love every one here..knowledgeable and superior listening skills. I was ready to step in front of a train from all the horrible service I received from JPS.

Dr. Nieves rocks and Ray does too.

March 24th, 2015

Dr.Nieves is an awesome pain management doctor he did everything he could to help me when I was in so much pain,it very convenient to make an appointment and Mr.Shoulders is great as well they make a great team,thank you.

January 12th, 2015

Ray his PA is a huge asset. He is professional, compassionate, intelligent, and a pleasure to see. I would recommend these guys any time.

December 19th, 2014

I miss him as my doctor and would love for him to be it again

I LOVE the way he not only treated me, but also the simple fact that he listened to what was going on, and did EVERYTHING he could possibly do to help me at least sit up and "see" my friends and even go out for a bit. He is the ONLY pain doctor that I have seen that didn't think of me as just a number or even worse, as a liar!!

September 3rd, 2010

best in 15 year walk through walmart

thank you so much, i saw a helper who use to come take care of my home, i did a turn and said i had an operation on tuesday, it was easier to lighten up on the basket than hold on, i am so so thankful. the ice chest, i am awaiting so i can regenerate, the cover to wear at home all day, i would like to go to the office so as to do it correctly and best , this is as well as winning the lotto! on my way home, i stopped at my cousins, she is a police officer, with 4 about grown kids, they all saw that i am not hump back now i can raise my shoulder as to stretch. thank you dr nieves.

December 18th, 2008

old patient

this doctor is very professional,and he handles his visits very accurately.he was my pcp for a little over two years and he took care of my problems every time with a 100% care.he even took time to take care of an urgent problem i had on his own time while he wasn't in office.very good doctor and a straight up good friend

July 28th, 2017