Dr. Luis Nieves, MD
PAIN MANAGEMENT PHYSICIAN

May 4th, 2015

Best Doctor Hands Down

by Maria Garcia on Mar 23rd, 2015

Dr.Nieves is an awesome pain management doctor he did everything he could to help me when I was in so much pain,it very convenient to make an appointment and Mr.Shoulders is great as well they make a great team,thank you.

Jan 11th, 2015

Ray his PA is a huge asset. He is professional, compassionate, intelligent, and a pleasure to see. I would recommend these guys any time.

I miss him as my doctor and would love for him to be it again show details I miss him as my doctor and would love for him to be it again
by Sandy Daly on Dec 19th, 2014

I LOVE the way he not only treated me, but also the simple fact that he listened to what was going on, and did EVERYTHING he could possibly do to help me at least sit up and "see" my friends and even go out for a bit. He is the ONLY pain doctor that I have seen that didn't think of me as just a number or even worse, as a liar!!

best in 15 year walk through walmart show details best in 15 year walk through walmart
by the one of many i saw online, i am kimberly hoyle at 903-695-0379 my #. on Sep 2nd, 2010

thank you so much, i saw a helper who use to come take care of my home, i did a turn and said i had an operation on tuesday, it was easier to lighten up on the basket than hold on, i am so so thankful. the ice chest, i am awaiting so i can regenerate, the cover to wear at home all day, i would like to go to the office so as to do it correctly and best , this is as well as winning the lotto! on my way home, i stopped at my cousins, she is a police officer, with 4 about grown kids, they all saw that i am not hump back now i can raise my shoulder as to stretch. thank you dr nieves.

old patient show details old patient
by David Drinkard on Dec 18th, 2008

this doctor is very professional,and he handles his visits very accurately.he was my pcp for a little over two years and he took care of my problems every time with a 100% care.he even took time to take care of an urgent problem i had on his own time while he wasn't in office.very good doctor and a straight up good friend