A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Reyes, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Reyes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Encarnacion Reyes MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luis E. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Luis Reyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Reyes practices Surgery near Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Surgeons.