Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luis Rios Jr
Dr. Luis Rios Jr, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Fleming Island, FL, with another office in Orange Park, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Rios is affiliated with Orange Park Medical Center Inc, Putnam Community Medical Center and Shands Jacksonville. He speaks English.
Dr. Luis Rios Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Luis Rios Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fleming Island, FL.
Dr. Lester Estevez
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Fleming Island, FL 1.67 mi16
Dr. William Jacobs
Emergency Medicine, General Practice
Green Cove Springs, FL 3.15 mi35
Dr. Mark Sheffler
Fleming Island, FL 3.38 mi20