A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Echarte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Echarte, Pulmonologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Echarte, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Echarte graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Echarte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center & Miami Heart Institute
- Jackson North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Jorge Echarte MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis J. Echarte practice?
- Dr. Luis Echarte has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Echarte practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Pulmonologists, Miami Critical Care Practitioners, and Miami Sleep Medicine Doctors.