A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Echarte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Echarte, Pulmonologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Echarte
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Echarte, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Echarte graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Echarte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center & Miami Heart Institute
- Jackson North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Jorge Echarte MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis J. Echarte practice?
- Dr. Luis Echarte has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Echarte practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Pulmonologists, Miami Critical Care Practitioners, and Miami Sleep Medicine Doctors.