Dr. Luis Echeverri MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Houston, TX

December 18th, 2013
Great doctor
Our experience with Dr. Echeverri and his staff was great! My mother had seen several specialist and no one could give us a proper diagnosis. I was referred to Dr. Echeverri by one of the top doctors at the med center. Within one week he had seen us, done all the testing and had a proper diagnosis... Few weeks we were having surgery. I asked one of the nurses, if it was your family who would you choose, she promptly replied .. Dr. Echeverr without a doubt- lifted her chin and showed me a scar on her neck where he did operate on her!! My mom is doing better than ever now and he's operated on 2 more of our family members. Something about a doctor that wears cowboy boots and drives a pickup truck!! He's a great man and even better surgeon!!

May 13th, 2013
worst doctor we have encountered!!!!
We love Memorial Herman and have 9 physicians for my husband, We were referred by our oncologist and we have never met a more unprofesssional doctor in our life! Plan on reporting him to medical board, My husband ended up in E.R. with chest pain after seeing him because of his rudeness.

August 16th, 2011
Excellence
we visited Dr Echeverri for my grandmother chest tumor, after many doctors said she was inoperable. He came in, looked at the CT And EXAMINED!!, my grandmother. He then accurately diagnosed as gigantic carcinoid tumor. He gave a clear picture of why she needed, and said that age was not a contraindication for surgery. In a week we had cardiac and lung work up , she had surgery and he removed a gigantic tumor form her chest. She recovered with no trouble. That' was amazing!,. One word to describe his work and his office. EXCELELNCE IN CARDIOVASCUALR SURGERY. he for sure is one of best doctors in America