A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Egelsee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Egelsee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Egelsee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Egelsee graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Egelsee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Egelsee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luis Egelsee practice?
Dr. Luis Egelsee practices Family Medicine near Leander, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Leander Family Physicians.