A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Escobar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Escobar, Medical Geneticist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Down Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Escobar graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Escobar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Fernando Escobar MD is a male Medical Geneticist and practices in Medical Genetics, Clinical Molecular Genetics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Escobar practice?
- Dr. Luis Escobar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Luis Escobar practices Medical Genetics, Clinical Molecular Genetics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Geneticists and Indianapolis Pediatricians.