Learn more about Dr. Luis Escobar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Escobar, Medical Geneticist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Escobar
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Escobar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Down Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Escobar graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Escobar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Fernando Escobar MD is a male Medical Geneticist and practices in Medical Genetics, Clinical Molecular Genetics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis F. Escobar practice?
- Dr. Luis Escobar has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Escobar practices Medical Genetics, Clinical Molecular Genetics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Geneticists and Indianapolis Pediatricians.