Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luis Escobar
Dr. Luis Escobar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics, Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Escobar is affiliated with St Vincent Indianapolis Hospital, Woman's Hospital of Indianapolis and Directory of Pediatric Specialists. Dr. Escobar has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Luis Escobar has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
Dr. Luis Escobar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Elizabeth Schaefer
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi16
Dr. Mona Zawaideh
Nephrology, Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi16
Dr. Anjali Sharathkumar
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi