Dr. L Espaillat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. L Espaillat?

May 9th, 2013

Mrs.

I believe he's the best doctor in D.R. I was amazed by his expertise and his professionalism. I had a breast reduction and a liposuction done here in NYC with supposedly one of the best surgeons in 5th ave and was extremely disappointed with the results and the amount of money I was charged $ 13,000. Dr. Espaillat was recommended to me by a friend. Last summer he performed a breast reduction and a lipo to me. I am very pleased with the results, the professionalism I was treated with before and after the surgery. I will not do any surgeries if us not with him!!! In addition, his staff is very professional too.

October 13th, 2011

Good Rating

Good bedside manner, before and after surgery, explains and answers all questions, Husband is recovering much faster than anticipated due to his surgical talents

July 26th, 2016